Meggitt designs and manufactures a wide range of pressure devices. Our traditional products are based on diaphragm and capsule technology manufactured to precision standards. Pressure can be measured in absolute, differential or gauge modes, and will operate in oil, water, fuels, hydraulic fluids and air pressurized systems.
Our transmitters will interface with various displays, from the older 2-inch round variable reluctance indicators, to the newer glass cockpit displays.
- Overpressure detection and warning
- Fuel and oil filter blockage detection
- Flow rates for oils, fuels, fluids
- Bleed air pressure systems
- Guage, differential or absolute